So you may have noticed that it's 2015 already. And a new year means resolutions, right? Well, I'm not really one to set hard and fast resolutions but all the same there were thoughts and ideas knocking around my head, things that I hoped to get done or start in 2015.
Consequently, I grabbed my notebook and as an idea came to me I would pop it on the page and before I knew it the page was full.
OK, so what are those non resolutions:
- spend even more time on my bicycle
- get a job
- work out if I can afford to study fulltime
- spend less time down the internet rabbit hole
- learn 100 new words
- work out if I can afford to visit the UK again next Christmas
- finish my foundation Uni course
- start my degree course
- stick to a couple of daily habits and track them
- 10,000 steps every day in 2015
- eat mindfully
- keep my Instagram and Blog up to date
- finally finish the C25K running programme
- I can never take enough photos
- lose enough weight that I feel good in my jeans
- run the City 2 Surf again or do a charity run or both?
- read more books - target 30 for the year
- start a gratitude project with the kid
- get more plants
- make 2015 the year of the quilt
- make handmade gifts for everyone - need to start planning early
- work on my patience with the kid
Lots to think about there, some Im very excited about, some I know will be hard (i.e. getting off Facebook) but a shiny new year is always full with opportunity and this one is no different.
Happy New Year to everyone, hope yours is a wonderful one.